Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Week Three - Crossing Paths

Woah!

Alex and Laura, sitting in a bee.
Em, dou-ble, you,
Driving East

First comes Laura,
Then comes Alex
Next comes the couple
with the miscarriage.

The crossing over between patients seems like another oh-so-convenient contrivance to get crossover between the days. Today is the first day I remember Laura talking about getting a cab. Where the fuck are they that she doesn't drive?

Is there any indication of where this is supposed to take place? Sophie has taken the bus, so we can assume it's urban enough to have a bus. I think Laura works at a hospital. Alex ended Monday's episode saying he'd drive Laura downtown.

After intense consultation with Google maps and accent analysis, I've narrowed the setting to the outskirts of Glasgow. Although, I feel like I mighta did something wrong there...

No comments: