Monday, February 18, 2008

Revision3

These guys have put together some great content in a bunch of formats. The one I've been enjoying is the Internet Superstar podcast. It's got one doofus (Martin Sargent) with a sidekick (Gator) and highlighting a bunch of sad, pathetic, inspiring and just plain weird stars of the interweb.

I've really enjoyed it, and it's right up my alley. In fact, I can't get enough of the show. I'm a little hesitant to recommend to others because two people's I've shown it to find Martin Sargent too grating to sit through.

Do I have a high tolerance for doofus-dom? I wouldn't have thought so... Somehow, I find Martin sincere and open in his dorky doofus-dom. Not too abrasive for my tastes and the content he's digging up is great.

How else would I have learned about The Disintegrator? Some kid spent a year coming up with a rubber-band gun that launches 40 rubber bands per second. Good luck smuggling this into the lunchroom...

No comments: