Monday, February 18, 2008

Anyone know anyone


..who can get me some of this shit? Poverty poisons the brain, according to this old newspaper wank. And like a man said, anything that poisons the brain--I'll take ten. Throw it in a nice piece of blue blown glass and bic, click, burble, ahhh.

...that's the good stuff. Makes you feel stupid and apathetic, like I like it. In fact, shit! Amazing it's not illegal. They should do that. It'd boost demand and decrease supply--make poverty all-ass hard to come by. Resulting in a poverty arms race. People will stop settling for that shwag-ass poverty. Like I'm shelling out my hard earned benjies for a bunch of dried out no-future dirt seeds? No, let's get that dank stuff. The high grade. Gimme them greens.

Sure, the real primo will be so hard to cultivate that you'll need to be rich to afford it, but it's gonna be worth it. Every last penny.

So who's got $5 on it? Let's smoke this mess right up!

1 comment:

stoners.manual said...

Oh shit, I ran out of poverty nugs. We're down to seeds n stems!

Don't worry, we can scrape the bottom of the barrel and take resin rips.