Saturday, February 23, 2008

Super High Me

Doug Benson is a comedian making a documentary where he smokes weed for 30 days and then does not smoke weed for 30 days. Doctors check him out and measure his visual and mental acuity and assess the damage... I got all this from the trailer and/or making it up to fill in the gaps.


Some people are undoubtedly going to think this is a ludicrous and unhealthy experiment, like SuperSize Me! Instead, I first wondered what the fuck is so exceptional about smoking pot for 30 days in a row? Now the 30 consecutive days off... I've definitely tried that from time to time, but agree it's an ambitious goal. I wonder what the side effects will be - will it make him paranoid or maladjusted? ...bored? ...active outdoors?

It seems to me Mr. Doug Benson is a pretty funny dude. There are some clips on ComedyCentral. First time I've seen him...



I'm tickled to note that IMDB - while it has an official sounding plot summary - has pegged this as a 2007 film, but nobody seems to be committing to a release date. That's prolly wise.

1 comment:

April said...

that looks hilarious. and yeah, 30 days off---good luck with that. i'll be watching from over here.