Tuesday, March 4, 2008

heAD Space

Manny: Ever wish you could defragment yer brain?

Plunge: Compact and repair storage

Manny: Unload bad sector

Plunge: Delete unwanted memories of commercials

Manny: Purge commercial memories

Plunge: Or I guess I could charge for that brain space. Like a banner or a billboard.

Manny: Sounds like a sweet business model when WE charge THEM to post ads in our minds.

Plunge: I best get paid for remembering some shit like Honeycombs commercials from Saturday morning cartoons in the 80's.

Manny: I’ll issue cease and desist letters if they don’t payfrit

Plunge: “Dear Sirs, We're going to stop remembering your shitty commercials… this is a takedown notice. I heretofore refuse to acknowledge that I know who Tony the Tiger is.

Manny: And I sure as shit won't use constructions like "Got Milk?"

Plunge: I didn't like saying "got x" anyway. Now if someone asks, “Got herpes?”
I be like “I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by that”

Plunge: Got ‘Got Milk’?

Manny: Oh yes - we used to carry that catch phrase - but we discontinued memory of that last year.

No comments: